To apply send a CV, cover letter and a portfolio if you have one via email
Please address Hannah email@example.com
We are looking for a talented and creative Marketing professional passionate about health and fitness to join our expanding team. Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator in this newly created position, you'll play a key role in developing Omnos through B2B and B2C channels collaborating closely with the Sales team.
This is a great chance to join a unique health tech start up set for rapid expansion. As an early employee in the company you will play a significant role in its development and have the opportunity for career progression and learning. We're looking for someone with a proven track record of successful marketing efforts, results driven, hungry to make an impact, confident in building the brand and comfortable in a fast pace environment.
Omnos offers a vast suite of at-home health tests supported by a groundbreaking system, the first cross-analysis algorithm of its kind that merges various test results with symptom analysis and peer-reviewed health studies all in one place to provide a full picture of your current health and wellbeing through a personalised dashboard.
By providing recommendations specific to your needs, Omnos empowers you to create that personalised roadmap towards a healthier you and live your best life. It’s about time we all proactively take control of our health, make positive changes, and improve our long term health. This will significantly reduce the risk of chronic illness.
We currently offer 15 different tests which are the DNA test, functional tests (Hormones, Microbiome, Enviro-Toxins, Elements), and blood tests (Wellness, Sex Hormones, Fertility & Hormones).
As the Marketing Assistant, your main role will be to develop, influence and create longevity with customers and partners through the full end to finish marketing mix including; content, socials, print, email, website, SEO, CRM, PR, branding and events.
- Assisting with the production of Marketing collateral in all commonly used formats
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator in setting up email automation campaigns, landing pages and lead generation campaigns whilst writing content & distribute promotional emails
- Drafting and proofreading of marketing content
- Creating content for social media and other digital platforms
- Scheduling of content for all social media platforms
- Sourcing relevant media coverage
- Supporting the sales team with the promotion of events and producing relevant marketing material
- Managing the CRM system
- Producing the company blog, client facing announcements, blog posts and thought leadership articles
- At least 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Proficient in English language and copy writing
- Desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Well versed in social media marketing
- Has the passion to learn
- Open and honest, with a constructive attitude to working
- Familiar with Hubspot CRM platform
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Experience and interest in the health and wellness industry content creation
- Graphic design, video editing, and photography skills
- Copy writing skills
- Comfortable being in front of a camera
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22-25,000.00 per year depending on experience
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.